Author Topic:  (Read 4148 times)

Offline leadmagnet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2004, 06:39:51 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gixser13</i>
<br />You guys Dont slam Lead, I understood what lead meant when he said those commits,He was Refering to Archie Bunker wifes Edith, So Dont think it was personal.

I may Not agree with Leads Views But I Do like to Hear Them!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Heh, yeah.  I figgered some of the kids wouldn't remember the Bunkers but I knew you would, gixser.  

Ice, if you re-write that post in a more comprehensible manner I'll try to respond to it.

In case you missed it, the bush monkey stated in the third debate that he supported the AWB.

Lead
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by leadmagnet »

Offline leadmagnet

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 07:04:25 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Harley</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gixser13</i>
<br />well I guess that makes you meathead then!!

[:P] sorry Lead but he's correct on that one.

Yeah, yeah.  I guess that makes you Mr. Jefferson.  [:o)]

I have Ice pegged as Lionel.

Offline om3ga

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2004, 07:28:44 PM »
i kinda started typing out an essay on what i think about bush and kerry then realised noone cares what i have to say enough to read that.  the short version though is that it seems to me that both candidates are not worthy of the office, but tht bush already failed once (in my eyes at least) so maybe give someone new a try.  but damn, it does seem like ether way, we are not getting out moneys worth out of this election.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by om3ga »
\"This is my rifle!  There are many like it but this one is mine!\"
-om3ga

Offline heroicfighter199

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 08:47:01 PM »
om3ga
I dont know how you can say he failed (bush). Hes protecting are country, lowering are taxes and protecting are gun rights! while Kerry wouldnt have protected are country will raise taxes and wont protect are gun rights.
Im not saying that Bush is the perfect person but hes good definately compared to Kerry. And as for Lead I dont think you are open minded on politics so dont want to argue with you...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by heroicfighter199 »
\"I can write better than anybody who can write faster and I can write faster than anyone who can write better\"
    - A. J. Liebli

Offline gdaqb

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 09:27:31 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gixser13</i>
<br />Lead and I are just trading mind sets, But seriously lead theres going to be alot of very pissed off people on both sides of the out come
, Theres Alot riding on this election,

Peoples ways of life, <font size="6">taxies</font id="size6">,gun rights 2nd amendment, pat. act, UN control, and Stem cell

I hope this dosnt put us in a civil war

Not Taxies!!!![:O]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gdaqb »

Offline yellowmonkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ratemykitten.com
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2004, 09:35:47 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by leadmagnet</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gixser13</i>
<br />You guys Dont slam Lead, I understood what lead meant when he said those commits,He was Refering to Archie Bunker wifes Edith, So Dont think it was personal.

I may Not agree with Leads Views But I Do like to Hear Them!

Heh, yeah.  I figgered some of the kids wouldn't remember the Bunkers but I knew you would, gixser.  

Ice, if you re-write that post in a more comprehensible manner I'll try to respond to it.

In case you missed it, the bush monkey stated in the third debate that he supported the AWB.

Lead
Honestly, I don't think Bush cares much about the 2nd ammendment issue. I think he is just going with what is popular, he is a polotician after all.
Bush doesn't represent my ideals exactly, but he represents them well enough for me to vote for him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by yellowmonkey »
It\'s time to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I\'m all outa\' bubblegum. -Duke Nukem

Let\'s just be friends. -My Ex-girlfriend

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2004, 11:08:26 PM »
Sorry lead about it not being partly comprehensible but I think you get my the main idea!!! I am not the best with a computer I had to type it that way because of a glich!!!
P.S. What is Lionel? The only Lionel, I know is the toy trains that my dad and I collect!!! Oh and the sorry I did not know about the whole Archy Bunker thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2004, 07:59:38 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shoule02</i>
<br />No Harley, you got it all wrong...

<b>This</b> is a meathead:

Naw he's just the Anti-Christ.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Harley »
\"Just because you\'re paranoid, doesn\'t mean they\'re not out to get you!\"

\"Have Gun - Will Travel\"

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2004, 08:01:16 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

Yeah, yeah.  I guess that makes you Mr. Jefferson.  [:o)]

WEEEZIE! [:P]

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2004, 08:04:29 AM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by om3ga</i>
<br />i kinda started typing out an essay on what i think about bush and kerry then realised noone cares what i have to say enough to read that.  the short version though is that it seems to me that both candidates are not worthy of the office, but tht bush already failed once (in my eyes at least) so maybe give someone new a try.  but damn, it does seem like ether way, we are not getting out moneys worth out of this election.

4 years is not enough time for someone to straighten out a previous offices mess.  Personally I think we should do away with 4 year terms and go with Presidents in office for an 8 year term with no re-election possibility.

Offline leadmagnet

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2004, 05:31:28 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by studdermonkey</i>
<br />YOU KNOW LEAD I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR FACTS,

I use to think highly of you now i just think your full of it

kerry is a gay loveing, anti gun,anti religious,  unmoral, and last but not least priming us for the UN to take over

oh, now I understand why you want Kerry in office!

you say your not religious and you openly defend gay marriage

Gay marrige is just Wrong But explaining that to you Is like trying to teach a fish to ride a bike! seeing that you dont believe in god and the natural order of things

Sorry lead but as strong as support  kerry I support bush

Oh And I guess the NRA is full of it also in your book!

When did this topic merge on to gay rights? Gixser or whoever made one comment on it! But since I'm in the mood to reply,  I'll just say you're ideas may not always merge with others, nor will your religion but that gives you no right to call people crap like "gay loving" just because they don't have a problem with it. And yeah, I Think Kerrys a dip-**** running for office but you're holding "gay loving" against him as a major conflict? Be a bit more open-minded. And I'm not religious either (agnostic), but how does that deprive me of the privlage to defend gay marriage?

How could you possibly support Kerry as much as you do bush? Even if it's not alot of support, you know how Bush rules and you should have a general idea on how Kerry intends to rule... and what do you like more? Bush seems more inclined (sp?) to do the right thing, even if I don't agree with his ideas 100%, he's still better than Kerry.

And Lead.. what a stupid thing to say... that wasn't even funny, amusing, serious or witty... that was just plain 100% stupid. And same goes with the boob sagging deal.

And sorry if anyone already said this stuff, but I wasnt in the mood to read all of this stuff at the moment.

What comment of mine were you referring to as being 100% stupid?  

Lead

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
SENIOR CITIZEN LOSES JOB BECAUSE OF BUSH
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2004, 10:16:04 AM »
I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an
 extremely good and well paying job.

I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life
change
 for the worse.

I lost my job.

I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.

I lost my homes.
 I lost my health insurance.
 As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like
an
 animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a
Democrat
is
 back in the White House come next year.

Bush has to go.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »