Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 688531 times)

Offline Merciless_01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1140 on: December 28, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
Hi, My names Eddie, I live down here in Sierra Vista, AZ.
I've been Airsofting for a good 6 years now but I'm new to the site. We use to use the Military's MOUT site on Ft. Huachuca, unil some idiot thought it was a great idea to do a pretend drive by shooting, and the Base Commander told us we couldn't use the site anymore. So now its harder to get games going because there's no where else open to play airsoft. Anyway, me and a couple of guys down here, we are itching to get back into the field, we live about 68 miles south of Tuscon, so if there are any games open we're willing to make the trip up there.

Merciless Squadron
Sierra Vista, AZ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TommyBoy!

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.myspace.com/tommy_boy_1
« Reply #1141 on: December 28, 2008, 06:26:17 PM »
Hello,
My name is Tom and I live on the mesa-chandler border. I started Paintball when i was 10-ish. I got pretty serious into that scene until the closest spot shut down and my friends got me into airsoft. I have only been to a few big games but that will change in February (18th B-Day!). I notice much of you are not fans of stupid people so I hope I am mature enough for you.  :lol: I hope to join a team so if there are any openings send me a PM.
-TommyBoy!
[/quote]

Offline kizukitsutsuki

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Ronnie and 17 years of age. I started off with paintball at 10 years old then got into airsoft after my brother introduced me into it a few years back. began with the little spring pistols/rifles then got into gas guns and now I'm with my lovely tm sr16. to make a long story short, i was really interested in arisoft, lost interest and I'm trying to get back into it. i was told a while back about this forum, but didn't start an account Intel today

Offline CMattingly

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 30, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »
I am Connor. I have been playing airsoft for about 7 years. I am 15. I just recently found your website from google because I was searching for Airsoft games. I am making a team with about 10 guys from church. We play about 3 times a week in our church parking lot. I noticed that there are a lot of games but you have to be 18 or older which is a HUGE bummer. Thanks and pm it up!!! :D

Offline CMattingly

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 30, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »
I am Connor. I have been playing airsoft for about 7 years. I am 15. I just recently found your website from google because I was searching for Airsoft games. I am making a team with about 10 guys from church. We play about 3 times a week in our church parking lot. I noticed that there are a lot of games but you have to be 18 or older which is a HUGE bummer. Thanks and pm it up!!! :D

Offline bigwavedave

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: December 30, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
I'm newbie and wanting to play with some other older players.  I'm 41 years young  :D , and my two of my 3 sons (17 and 15) are also wanting to play.  I've got no formal military experience.  I'd like to play with some folks that have game experience and can teach us some tactical points.  My oldest son is considering joining the military and I would like him to get a taste of realistic field play.  Please PM me if you have a game that will fit our experience level.
Bravo Whiskey Out

Offline Nader5811

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 30, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »
hello my name is Wes. Ive been playing airsoft for about 7 yrs now. Im a Marine stationed at Marine Corps Recruit Depot i San Diego. Ive been playing in AZ before i joned and have been playing in Cali ever since. Im on vacation in chandler and brought all of my stuff to play. Hope to meet alot of you sat.

Offline BigBAZ

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 01, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »
Hey wassup. my names brian. i just joined and im excited yay!

Offline zombiewaffles

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 01, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »
My name is Anthony, i started airsoft last year in November, heard it was fun so i tried it and i liked it...alot. i bought a gun the next day, it was a crappy jg m4 s-system but it got me through a lot of games. i sold it and now have a KWA M4A which I can't tell if it is goog or not due to the fact that i haven't used it yet. it's broken on me twice right out of the box, pretty dumb huh. I have no idea what to do with this gun, seriously, any suggestions would be appreciated( sorry for the long post)

Offline ZombiePancake

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 02, 2009, 12:06:47 AM »
Hi, my name is Nick and I have been playing since late June 2008. I have owned a few clones, but im now over that stage and now I am a happy owner of a KWA M4A1, i also play with the poster above me (zombiewaffles) and im IN LOVE with airsofting. So yeah that was a little about me.

Offline zombiewaffles

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 02, 2009, 12:09:40 AM »
Quote from: "ZombiePancake"
Hi, my name is Nick and I have been playing since late June 2008. I have owned a few clones, but im now over that stage and now I am a happy owner of a KWA M4A1, i also play with the poster above me (zombiewaffles) and im IN LOVE with airsofting. So yeah that was a little about me.
I would also like to say I am also in love with airsoft and i'm in love with zombie pancake, he's a cute little bitch :D

Offline ZombiePancake

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 02, 2009, 12:26:43 AM »
Quote from: "zombiewaffles"
Quote from: "ZombiePancake"
I would also like to say I am also in love with airsoft and i'm in love with zombie pancake, he's a cute little bitch :D
Nooo!!! your the cuter one!! :---)

Offline devildog16

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 02, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »
Keep it in the PM's
"Basebruce"
be proud never satisfied

Offline Logan-5

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 02, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »
Hello my name is Dean,
I'm new to airsoft, purchased a nice m4 for my son for christmas, liked it so much we went and bought 2 more.  We are having a blast with these things. Nothing like bonding with your 15 year old son by blasting him with little bbs at 400 fps  :D  Cant wait to get  into some games around here.

Offline JamaicanAssassian

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 07, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »
Yo, My name is Jon I started playing airsoft when I was around 10(I'm 15 now) my friends soon grew bored of airsoft and started playing paintball but I stuck to airsoft and it grew on me now I can't get enough of it. Hope to get to know you guys. Peace!!
Ya I know it\'s spelt wrong.. "First and Foremost"-Jamaica Defense Force Motto