Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 689814 times)

Offline pred1237

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1155 on: January 09, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »
I have known airsoft for awhile. I learned about airsoft 7 years ago after i bought a spring gun for a movie prop and afte3 months of owning it i discovered that you can shoot each other with it. back then i wanted to buy an aeg but they were way too expensive andi had nobody to play with. recently i became friends with a guy who plays airsoftwith his friends and i got back into it and stated out with my LPEGs and discovered that there are games going on in the valley and bought a really good AEG. a CA M15A4.  I am part of e Gilbert police departments volunteer unit and i watch SWAT when they practice in th police station, i have learned a few close quarters combat tricks that they use when entering buoildings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Techtonic

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 12, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »
Hey im Joe. My friend got me into airsofting and referred me to AA. Ive been airsofting since 2 years ago. Im 14, im not really good, but i can handle airsofting.

Offline ahp802

• FNG
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #1157 on: January 12, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »
I just went to my first airsoft game on the 10th of jan. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again.

Offline stealthmaster14

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 13, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
Hey, I'm new here

I've been airsofting for about 4 years now I believe.  Stared with 2 LPEG BE AUGs and eventually worked my way up to an E1 and now an SRC.

I am currently on an airsoft team and I am the "mechanic" of the team.

My primary weapon right now is an SRC G36K with an Edgi 6.01 363mm barrel and I'm awaiting my Systema bucking, Guarder ball bearing spring guide, G&P shims, and Guarder SP110.  (I lost my Systema bucking..... :roll:)  My back up is a KIA E1 G36C. (needs a new gas block, piston, and piston head)

This is me and my baby
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 02:40:36 PM by stealthmaster14 »

Offline jixxerjello

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 14, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »
Hi guys my name is Travis, i am new to airsoft i have played paintball for about 10 years and now want to try somthing different. i am hopping you guys can help me out on what and what not to buy for good equipment. i am looking forward to talking with you guys and getting my start in airsoft

Offline I Slap Fat Kids

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »
Quote from: "stealthmaster14"
Hey, I'm new here

I've been airsofting for about 4 years now I believe.  Stared with 2 LPEG BE AUGs and eventually worked my way up to an E1 and now an SRC.

My primary weapon right now is an SRC G36K with an Edgi 6.01 363mm barrel and I'm awaiting my SCS.  (I lost my Systema bucking..... :roll:)  My back up is a KIA E1 G36C. (needs a new gas block, piston, and piston head)

This is me and my baby

Welcome here, I'm that prick who commented your picture on ASR :P .  Hope to see you around at some games.
Replicas:

TM P90 red dot
SRC G36K with a CA AG-36
JG G36C
TM Hi-Capa M.R.P.
KJW MK II
WE HK 416
WE Hi-Capa Dragon
And a few friends\':

Offline Apleodie

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 21, 2009, 02:05:01 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm not entirely sure how to start off, but I guess I'll go with this:

I started airsofting way back in 04 when I was really interested in paintball, but went off looking for a cheaper alternative and found airsoft. Then, two years later in 06, I really got into the game and began to realize that there was a little bit more to it than just backyard wars and springer duels. So I like to say that I only have around 3 years worth of experience, because the first two years weren't even close to what I now consider airsoft. I still find it funny that the main reason I got into airsoft was because I had thought it was cheaper than paintball....

Anyway, I had started at a fairly young age. Eventually I was the one organizing airsoft events and finding recruits to make a small "team." I learned about Airsoft Arizona quite a long time ago when I was doing searches on the internet for "airsoft in arizona." Of course, I never bothered paying any attention to the site because it wasn't the kind of airsoft that I was familiar with.

Now, I figured I would join up on the forums as I will be turning 18 here in July and I can't wait to get out there and play airsoft, the right way, with a bunch of guys that know the grounds.

Hope that's enough.

Offline XenophobicPanda

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 27, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »
My name is Alexander.  I am 18 years old and I am currently attending and living at Arizona State University as a Physics major.  Therein lies my dillema.  I have wanted to and still want to get into airsoft but storing any guns here would obviously be strictly prohibited, and I'm not about to take the risk of hiding them.  My mother lives about twenty minutes away, but the last time I talked to her about airsoft (a couple years ago) she seemed to be strictly against it, no questions asked.  I guess I could try and persuade her to let me store a gun there since I am 18 and all, but I don't have high hopes that she will let me.  Even if I could, I don't have a car so I would be largely dependant on public transportation (which might not be the best place to take an airsoft gun with you) or I could possibly take her Celica but I doubt she would be crazy about it and probably deny me to keep me from going to an airsoft match, ah, problems.

Well, sorry to rant so much in my first post but I guess it is necessary information since I have joined an airsoft forum without an airsoft gun, any experience with airsoft but a strong desire to start.  I don't plan on buying anything less than a medium-high quality AEG assault rifle or submachine gun if I do get the chance as I do have the money to spare.

Does anybody know of any airsoft games that commonly take place in the Tempe area?  A friend that lives in an appartment could possibly let me store my gun there, but I would be pretty restricted as to how far I could travel.

Thank you and I hope that I will have a pleasant stay in this community.

Offline oldgamefreak

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 27, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
Try CQBAZ http://www.cqbazairsoft.com/ . You have to pay to play but it's in the city, you can rent a gun and see if it's something that really interests you. Plus it’s fun!!!
"America might have some problems, but it\'s our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don\'t want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium"........Stan Marsh

Offline XenophobicPanda

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 27, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »
Quote from: "oldgamefreak"
Try CQBAZ http://www.cqbazairsoft.com/ . You have to pay to play but it's in the city, you can rent a gun and see if it's something that really interests you. Plus it’s fun!!!

Yeah, I am definitely interested.  Two other friends and I have been constricted to running through the residence hall, halls (: p) with nerf guns in random 5 minute bouts like a bunch of weirdos (not that we aren't, but we sure express it more at those times).  I might try to get them to come with me and I'll try to check it out soon.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I think it would realistically cost about $45-50 for a full day's play ($20 gun rental, $20 vest and $5 for a bb refill) which isn't too steep to try out something that I'm sure I will like.

Offline Nova

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 27, 2009, 08:25:01 PM »
Hi I'm Nova from Pennsylvania. I am a sniper for the most part. I have a nice $1100 M16 as my sniper and a P90+M1911 to back me up. Thus, I can play both CQB and Field scenerios. It's an honor to be able to work with this community. =]

Offline Cap't Morgan

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://eclipseairsoft.shutterfly.com
« Reply #1166 on: January 28, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »
I've been playing airsoft for about 3 years now, i was a founding member of the Mile High Airsoft club at embry-riddle in Prescott, i've been president of the club for about a year and have recently passed that responsibility on, giving me more time to get our team up and running and more involved with the Arizona airsoft community. I've had some army training (kinda, rotc for a couple years) and am planning on joining the army when i graduate. With this said i enjoy playing milsim games and the use of real world tactics. I was dubbed cap't morgan by my team for my love of, you guessed it, spiced rum. i played tournament level paintball(speedball) in middle school, and was introduced to the world of shooting sports by a member of bad company for you paintball players when i was 10 or so. i hope to get to meet many of you in the next few years.
also pm if you have a team that would like to set up some skirmishes, our team consists of 9 members currently and we love a good challenge and a day of playing

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #1167 on: January 29, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »
Welcome to everyone, hope to see you on the field soon!
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline stealthmaster14

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 29, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Quote from: "I Slap Fat Kids"
Quote from: "stealthmaster14"
Hey, I'm new here

My primary weapon right now is an SRC G36K with an Edgi 6.01 363mm barrel and I'm awaiting my SCS.  (I lost my Systema bucking..... :roll:)  My back up is a KIA E1 G36C. (needs a new gas block, piston, and piston head)

This is me and my baby

Welcome here, I'm that prick who commented your picture on ASR :P .  Hope to see you around at some games.

ha ha lucky me lol

Too bad I'm only 15......most the games are for people 18 and above... sucks lol

Offline sleepercell13

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 04, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »
wuts up my name is eddie and im a newbie to this forum ...i've been playing airsoft for a couple of years now. got into it by my cousin. I got an m-16 and plan to hit up some games its been a while since i last played im looking forward to it. well im looking forword to meeting new people and getting into some good conversations.
"The warrior doesn\'t care if he\'s called a beast or a dog; the main thing is winning."