Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 688681 times)

Offline bskulllz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1440 on: March 01, 2010, 07:48:07 PM »
Quote from: "BIGC"
sup guys im a support gunner i currently own a classic army m249 saw i like big battles id like to find huge battles like atleast 20 on 20 that would be pretty cool.

I don't no where graham county is exactly, but as for big wars... sign up for the monthly wars MTT holds. You can also find where people in your area like to airsoft and find out a solution through them. But as for large wars, I suggest MTT. Their next event coming up is OP: West Wing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you\'re going through [size=150]HELL[/size], [size=150]keep going[/size]. ~ Winston Churchill

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #1441 on: March 02, 2010, 02:15:21 AM »
Quote from: "BIGC"
sup guys im a support gunner i currently own a classic army m249 saw i like big battles id like to find huge battles like atleast 20 on 20 that would be pretty cool.

We host games every week. Keep an eye out for our BBQ's we normally get anywhere from 50 to 80 people at the BBQ's

Other than that, WELCOME

Offline BIGC

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: March 02, 2010, 03:37:14 PM »
thnx both of u guys really helpfull graham county is safford area i would be interested in goin to ur bbqs and i will check out mtt
THE SUPPORT GUNNER

Offline andrewrockz12

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 02, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »
im new im gonna play soon do i need certain armor or do i were watever and im looking to trade a co2 pistol and a shotgun for a a 300 fps electric assault rifle  gun reply if u got something

Offline crazywilly

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: March 02, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »
[smilie=armata_pdt_06.gif]  I am new to the area but not to airsoft.Lucky enough I moved here with family in place and they to are into airsoft.I really would like to get into some milsim's.I'm 36 and am willing to travel anywhere to play in some big games...pm.....

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: March 02, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »
Quote from: "andrewrockz12"
im new im gonna play soon do i need certain armor or do i were watever and im looking to trade a co2 pistol and a shotgun for a a 300 fps electric assault rifle  gun reply if u got something

You don't really have to wear anything, literally. But the recommended attire would be Cammies. But alot of airsofters also like to wear vests. The only required attire, is eye pro. Make sure you have some good eye protection.
~If the enemy is in range, so are you.
~Bravery is being the only one who knows you\'re afraid.
~When in doubt empty the magazine.
~When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.

Offline RangerRudek

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 04, 2010, 09:44:10 PM »
Well I haven't played since the first time I signed up here however many years ago I went to one event... hopefully looking to get back into it and re buy some gear!
Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible. We\'re not giving up. We\'re waiting for a better opportunity to win.
-Lois McMaster Bujold-

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: March 05, 2010, 12:30:56 AM »
Quote from: "RangerRudek"
Well I haven't played since the first time I signed up here however many years ago I went to one event... hopefully looking to get back into it and re buy some gear!

Good to have ya. Hope you get what you're looking for. Where's your location? Maybe I can sell you my Para Ordnance, it's gas blow back, plastic slide, just needs a new hammer, which you can get from gearbox for a good price. Just too far for me to really go.

Offline RangerRudek

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 05, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »
Well I Live in Chandler, work in Scottsdale, family lives in Glendale, and a good friend lives in Peoria as well so even if I don't buying your airsoft gun I would be more than willing to drive to the gearbox for you as it is on my way to and from work. It is a bit sad to see how hostile these forums have become but I guess it really makes no difference. Anyways, I appreciate your warm welcome though.
Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible. We\'re not giving up. We\'re waiting for a better opportunity to win.
-Lois McMaster Bujold-

Offline Ghost Operators

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:23 PM »
Hello

Well my name is Sean, I started getting into airsoft at the age of 12 when I bought a spring 1911 pistol at a market in Peru, it was cheap but me and my cousin started shooting each other dumb as me and hime were, we had no eye protection, and I got hit above the eye, lucky me, I guess.

well thats it. I hope to attend games hosted by you guys, so it should be fun.

Offline 1911M4A1

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 07, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »
Hello, my name is Anthony. I recently fell in love with airsoft after having a battle with my cousin. My last battle was at my friend's house during a birthday party. I have 3 guns in my arsenal so far. The Stinger R34, shoots 300 fps and is spring-powered with four sided rails. I have the 1911 Colt airsoft pistol that is also spring powered, four rails, but only shoots 125 fps. My thrid gun is the M70, a battery powered airsoft gun that shoots 175 fps.

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 07, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
Quote from: "1911M4A1"
Hello, my name is Anthony. I recently fell in love with airsoft after having a battle with my cousin. My last battle was at my friend's house during a birthday party. I have 3 guns in my arsenal so far. The Stinger R34, shoots 300 fps and is spring-powered with four sided rails. I have the 1911 Colt airsoft pistol that is also spring powered, four rails, but only shoots 125 fps. My thrid gun is the M70, a battery powered airsoft gun that shoots 175 fps.

Welcome to the Game of airsoft. Where's your location? Maybe if you're close, you can come out and airsoft with us.

Offline Rako

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 08, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »
Hey all, my names Randy.  Im a newbie to airsoft, but would love to get into it.  I live in the Gilbert area, and Id like get involved in some teams/games.  I'm 14, but I'm athletic and (in my opinion  ;) ) mature.  Im not sure what you adults think of a kid playing, but I'd be happy if you gave me a chance.  A little about myself, I spent my younger years (until 12) on a farm in Safford, then moved here when my dad got got a new job.  Ive only been playing around with airsoft for a year, but I've grown up shooting real guns.  So, I hope to get some airsoft experience and get to know you guys!
"Life is tough. Life is even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Offline weedmann

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 09, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »
Quote from: "Rako"
Hey all, my names Randy.  Im a newbie to airsoft, but would love to get into it.  I live in the Gilbert area, and Id like get involved in some teams/games.  I'm 14, but I'm athletic and (in my opinion  ;) ) mature.  Im not sure what you adults think of a kid playing, but I'd be happy if you gave me a chance.  A little about myself, I spent my younger years (until 12) on a farm in Safford, then moved here when my dad got got a new job.  Ive only been playing around with airsoft for a year, but I've grown up shooting real guns.  So, I hope to get some airsoft experience and get to know you guys!

Welcome to Arizona, and welcome to the Game of Airsoft. Not many teams, or places let anyone under the age of 18 to play without the parents being there. so, I wish you luck in finding some people to play with.

Offline VTT

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 11, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »
I have been airsofting since I was about 10 years old. I have been an avid airsofter ever since. Now I am 17 and have created a team by the name of VTT. We are new and would like all the practice we can get. We will scrimmage any team that would like to play. We have experience in desert, cqb, and urban. We are most experienced in urban, but anything works. I found out about this website just from looking for local airsoft games. If you are interested in trying out for the team or would like to have a skirmish, just email me at booloop@hotmail.com

VTT
VTT - Volk Tactical Team.