Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 688277 times)

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2005, 10:31:36 AM »
Hello. I know how you feel, I was up till 4:00 writing a paper. Then I went to bed and got up at 5 for PT!!! *Blechh* Although PT was fun...

Anyways, welcome to the forums.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Meanguy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Da FnG
« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2005, 11:40:42 AM »
Hey guys, My names Mark aka Meanguy, im 31 and a diehard gun supporter. I have played paintball for many years and got into airsoft a few months ago and like everything else i do i went in with both feet. My first gun was a TM P90TR that is upgraded, second i picked up a TM AK47 Spetsnaz and i upgraded it, and most recently i picked up a TM SIG 552 Seals. That gun is still stock because i went broke. :-) I play every sunday with a group of guys from Arizona Paintball Depot. I love the sport and enjoy working on the weapons as well. I do custom laser engraving for a career and yes i can customize airsoft and paintball guns if you feel like making a trip up to the north valley. Well i hope to get to meet some of you killers in the future and do some gamin with you.

Mark
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Meanguy »
Fear causes hesitation...hesitation causes your worst fears to come true.

Offline rezmedic54

• FNG
    • View Profile
Hi to EveryOne
« Reply #332 on: November 07, 2005, 06:13:57 AM »
I my name is Kurt I am  20 yr. retired Paramedic. Just got into to Airsoft thanks to my son. I also sell and work on the real stuff am also a CCW Instructor and teach an Advanced Self-defense corse. I got into to Airsoft for the trigger time originally. This a great way to teach people force on force classes as yep it stings a bit to get hit with one but your not going to die. It's hard to teach slef-defense when all you do is shoot paper targets as they don't shoot back. You can practice your tactics and see if they really work.Or Airsoft arsenal is starting to grow as we have a Saw, Mp5, M-4 with grenade launcher and I will be ordering a 1911 blow back this morning. The best thing is Airsoft is fun for all exect the stinging part (LOL). Look forward to meeting some of you at a game sometime in the near future and seeing how this is all put together. Till then Be Safe Out There and Thanks. Kurt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by rezmedic54 »

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2005, 05:25:47 PM »
Hello again! Kinda doing this ass-backwards. I moved to the Phoenix area from Carson City NV just over a year ago. I have a wife and 3 children, two girls and one boy. I have been into guns and shooting since I could safely handle a .22 pistol. Never was into airsoft as a sport/hobby but used to have bb gun wars regularly with my buddies in the hills of Nevada.
 I have also been riding dirtbikes/motorcycles since I was 6. I also weight train regularly. I cage fought for 3yrs. practicing Mui Tai, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, and western boxing at Straight Blast Gym out of Oregon.
 Have always had a love for the Military and anything Tanks, helicopters, and big guns, mostly the minigun, m60, or anything belt fed. I am looking forward to meeting a few of you and enjoying Airsoft.
    Lyle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mini-support »
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

"It\'s time to let Old Painless out of the bag"....

Offline BFC Crew

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #334 on: November 07, 2005, 08:03:15 PM »
Hey guys. My name is Darren. I was born and raised overseas in Saudi Arabia. My first encounter with a real gun was when I was 6 and we had some US soldiers come over for thanksgiving. I got to handle a rifle, but I forget what kind. I loved it, even though it was bigger than me. I got into paintball when I was about 14. I got out of paintball just a few months ago. And got my first airsoft gun last month, and i love this sport now. Hope to see you guys at a game soon!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by BFC Crew »
\"Is our children learning?\"

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #335 on: November 07, 2005, 08:14:40 PM »
Quote from: "BFC Crew"
Hey guys. My name is Darren. I was born and raised overseas in Saudi Arabia. My first encounter with a real gun was when I was 6 and we had some US soldiers come over for thanksgiving. I got to handle a rifle, but I forget what kind. I loved it, even though it was bigger than me. I got into paintball when I was about 14. I got out of paintball just a few months ago. And got my first airsoft gun last month, and i love this sport now. Hope to see you guys at a game soon!

Welcome to the boards.

Now, go fill out your profile.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Greg

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2005, 02:12:51 AM »
Welcome, guys!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline TheStenGun

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
obligatory introduction..
« Reply #337 on: November 09, 2005, 07:19:17 PM »
Hello all,

My name is Jon, I am a Senior over at ASU and a couple of my friends and I have just bought AEGs (CA M15). We used to paintball quite a bit a couple of years ago, and these guns really got me wanting to get back out and play. Some of the things you guys seem to have in airsoft like playing by the honor system, not wearing stupid paintball shirts, and the attention to detail with gear really appeal to me as that is how we played paintball (I still have never played at a field, Speedball looks like the most retarded game ever). The cheap ammo is a bonus too... In any case I am looking forward to playing in some organized games. Glad to meet you all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheStenGun »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #338 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:45 PM »
Welcome, sten. There is a game this weekend at Bushnell Tanks, 25 mins north of Fountain Hills on HWY 87 on saturday. Go check the nov games thread for more info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline KOBO

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2005, 08:25:53 PM »
Hello all, my name is Joseph and I am new to the world of airsoft! I am a friend of TheStenGun and he showed me the board. Looks like a great place, full of info and a way to get some games rolling.

Some info about me, Jon, TheStenGun, and I started paintballing with our group of friends. We play similarly to the rules you guys play, using honor. None of us liked the paintball culture of requiring the paintballs to break, especially when some loser wears gear to provide a soft target to avoid breakage. I enjoy the strategy of game instead of just spraying down paint in a confined arena and hope some ball will bounce into your target.

Personal aspect - well I work at a college records department as I work on pursuing my education in psychology.

I started into this with a purchase of a CA M15A4 Rifle. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet a lot of you and join you guys out in the field soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KOBO »

Offline sway_dizzle

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2005, 10:11:58 PM »
i played tourny pb with 1up then got board and played airsoft
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by sway_dizzle »

Offline Airsofter1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • airsot airsona
(No subject)
« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2005, 10:14:53 PM »
Is that all?  Tell us a little about yourself.  And maybe fill out your profile.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Airsofter1 »

Offline airsoft prescott2

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #342 on: November 15, 2005, 09:14:29 PM »
when i was 12 i got a springer pistol and plinked around with a few friends that also had them. when i turned 13 i really got into airsoft and i started a club at my school. i found aa one day while i was lookin for places to play in prescott.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by airsoft prescott2 »
(\\__/)
(+\'.\'+)
(\")_(\")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him conquer the world.

Offline sway_dizzle

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2005, 10:36:25 PM »
well i live in tucson, work at the sudden impact pb feild there. i saw a large group of people playing and it looked like fun. my first gun was a kwa glock 18c and an extended mag for full auto.  then i sold the glock and got an aeg ak-47.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by sway_dizzle »

Offline bluefox

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2005, 02:47:15 PM »
Live in Tucson and have been playing airsoft for four years. Just know getting into the big guns. No military experience and not allot in paintball(too expensive). I've been a hunter all my life, though. Not much difference in hunting elk and hunting people, eh? :roll: Have a Airsoft Elite MP5 SD5 and a Glock spring. Like working w/ others to get the job done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bluefox »
Action without purpose is wasted resources.