Author Topic: Congrats...  (Read 3397 times)

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 05:09:29 PM »
Quote from: "Bolger"
Im graduating Thursday, and I didn't learn a damn thing in 4 years, my schools ghetto, they focus more on football and crap.

Well what else is there for High School? If it were not for football I would not be sain like I am today!!! Well then again I am not very sain....Still I would be even lesser sain if it were not for football in HS!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005, 07:39:13 PM »
No more Adv shop classes. *can the football team build a house, NO!!, can they do Framing, roofing, plumbing, build PC's,automotitve,avation, adv photo. NO the football team gets to much glory! hell can ya really live in a trohy case? NO way.

Heck how much does the dumb team raise money to pay for things NOTHING, on the other hand one school's adv building tech class raised over 40k in donations. hell, I got to see it. 120k for 4 HS who have the Adv building tech classes in Tucson! .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2005, 07:40:38 PM »
Quote from: "IcePlatinumSky"
Im graduating Thursday, and I didn't learn a damn thing in 4 years, my schools ghetto, they focus more on football and crap.

Well what else is there for High School? If it were not for football I would not be sain like I am today!!! Well then again I am not very sain....Still I would be even lesser sain if it were not for football in HS!!!
Now I know what fucked you up...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 08:45:47 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"

Now I know what fucked you up...

English class? I'm just messin'.

High school football ain't what it used to be, I hear. Now, it's just a way for people to forget that high school is an institution of learning first, and a social location second.

I learned everything I know from Jeopardy and reading. I coasted by with a 2.0 GPA in high school and got a 1490 on my SAT. I go to Arizona State now. High school? Totally overrated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 08:54:28 PM »
I dont know many "big" guys or football plays that don't juice these days, its really ghey...

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 09:11:19 PM »
I dont know many "big" guys or football plays that don't juice these days, its really ghey...

True enough for most schools, like Mountain View and Mountain Pointe. I can say with 100% honesty that nobody at Saint Mary's juiced...atleast the last 4 years or so. It's less and less about the game and more about winning now.

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2005, 09:18:27 PM »
Quote from: "Vince"

True enough for most schools, like Mountain View and Mountain Pointe. I can say with 100% honesty that nobody at Saint Mary's juiced...atleast the last 4 years or so. It's less and less about the game and more about winning now.
You can't...because, well, you weren't with them 24/7 literally...INjections get harder to hide the more you do it, but really, its not that hard to hide..

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 09:21:49 PM »
Weekly drug tests, and all the players who were any good were either good or best friends, and they weren't THAT good. I'd commit sepukku if I was wrong.

Offline chainsaw

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 10:13:16 PM »
Why you guys dissin football? foot ball is cool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by chainsaw »

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 10:28:38 PM »
Here we go:

I'm fuckin' awesome. I am now free from highschool, and all the stupid fucktards associated with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 05:39:50 PM »

Ok, share with us all.  What the hell does "sain" mean?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline IcePlatinumSky

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2005, 06:50:05 PM »
Quote from: "azsarge"

Ok, share with us all.  What the hell does "sain" mean?

sain means Sane!!! I spelled it wrong not paying attention!!! :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by IcePlatinumSky »

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2005, 07:11:04 PM »
High school is really a big joke. Football especially. I hate schools that place more importance on sports teams than they do academics. Put it this way, the valedictorian gets one speech at the very end of the year. Football players get pep rallies and assemblies and all this other crap which should go to the people who are actually working. Besides, football is retarded anyway, rugby is much better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cheeze_IZ_G00d »
Visit my website -
http://www.iwantafreedollarnow.com!!!

Get great ringtones here!

Offline zckman_2001

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 11:19:23 AM »
oh come on you guys... high skool isn't that bad...all you have to do is ignore everything else there...and run around screaming...hehe..I've only done that once.. But really all of you that are going to go To Gilbert High, join the ROTC we rock!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by zckman_2001 »
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that\'s why it\'s called the present.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 02:29:23 PM »
No they dont. Gilbert High is over rated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »