Author Topic: MJ Not Guilty?  (Read 4967 times)

Offline studdermonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
MJ Not Guilty?
« on: June 13, 2005, 02:21:24 PM »
Give me a break! Slap the freak in jail, man! What do "they" need, to slap a guy/girl in jail!

Opinions?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline 1trooper, manyweapons

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.airsoftcoalition.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 02:30:17 PM »
SHOOT MJ NOW. :twisted:  :twisted:  thanks very much. He's a guilty freak just kill him. His mind is twisted anyway.

Thats my personal Idea.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1trooper, manyweapons »
armory-2 m60s,2 m733s,G36c,Infinity handgun,3 G3SG1s,shotgun,p90
formally owned 2 mp5s, Ak47,p90tr. total weapons= 9... total at one time 17different guns.
BTW whats the need for mags, grab, use, dump the gun, then use another. Iam a walking armory.

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 02:33:29 PM »
No, he's not a molester, he still thinks hes a kid and he was very traumatised as a child. Hes just a big kid....He is a nice guy and I had the chance to briefly meet him one time. A strange guy but nice none-the-less. You meet alot of people on Rodeo drive....lol. Even Robert Culp!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 02:36:49 PM »
Quote from: "busta_cap"
No, he's not a molester, he still thinks hes a kid and he was very traumatised as a child. Hes just a big kid....He is a nice guy and I had the chance to briefly meet him one time. A strange guy but nice none-the-less. You meet alot of people on Rodeo drive....lol. Even Robert Culp!!!!

I agree...he has the mind of a 12 year old. Bottomline they wanted money from MJ, He screwed up by setting out of court a few years back Now everyone wants a piece of the pie

I am not goint to lie I use to buy His albums Yes Albums, Thriller was the shit back in 85
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 02:39:08 PM »
Quote from: "gixser13"

I agree...he has the mind of a 12 year old. Bottomline they wanted money from MJ, He screwed up by setting out of court a few years back Now everyone wants a piece of the pie
Exactly Dave, you have to remember he had to watch his brothers have sex with girls all the time when he was a little kid and he had to hear and be just a few feet from it in the hotels rooms... I am pretty sure that would traumatize anyone.

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 02:42:37 PM »
Quote from: "gixser13"

Exactly Dave, you have to remember he had to watch his brothers have sex with girls all the time when he was a little kid and he had to hear and be just a few feet from it in the hotels rooms... I am pretty sure that would traumatize anyone.

You're right.. a mind of a 12 yr old. I see it now. Every 12 yr old wants to masturbate a child (count 5?) and have the child do the same to him (count 6?). I see it.. MJ's perfectly fine, in my mind, now!

Edit: You know why MJ likes 28 yr olds?

Because theres twenty of them!
كافر
Nate!

Offline The Flying Dutchman

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 02:44:48 PM »
So just because he is crazy that makes it okay for him to sleep with little kiddies? Alright...... . ... .good idea. He just got off the hook because the system is messed,hes an actor and has shit load of money. End of story
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by The Flying Dutchman »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 02:50:05 PM »
Actually...hes a singer... But honestly none of us really know what happens either. Alot of people have accused him...but none have any proof..and none are really the kind of people that would sue to sue..they just want money. I doubt either of you watched the biography and interview in its entirety that was on over a year ago.

Offline Lightning_Man

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 02:50:21 PM »
Once again, nobody here was at the trial, and nobody here was at the ranch, so nobody here knows really.

Yes, the dude is a scary mentally unstable freak show, but let's not assume that also makes him a child molester. Salem witch trials anyone?

The real sickos are the parents that send (sent) their children there, they are the ones looking to make a buck off their children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lightning_Man »

It is what we do,
when we believe we can do no more\' that makes us who we are.

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »
Well I did watch it and he said it was okay to sleep with kiddes. Whatever hes a douche bag and needs to do some time.

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 02:56:20 PM »
Quote from: "CAG D boy"
Well I did watch it and he said it was okay to sleep with kiddes. Whatever hes a douche bag and needs to do some time.

Bingo, man. You nailed it!

I don't care what his past is. If I had a screwed up past, and killed a dozen people.. does that make me killing them ok, because of my past? Should I be able to walk free? NO!

Same story with this freak.
كافر
Nate!

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 02:59:06 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"

I don't care what his past is. If I had a screwed up past, and killed a dozen people.. does that make me killing them ok, because of my past? Should I be able to walk free? NO!

I am not saying it's ok to sleep with kids...But he thinks it's ok because of his past and what its done to him..Some people regress in age because of Trauma as a child. You have to look at it in a different light from a different perspective.

What makes him a douchebag? If I was a 12 year old boy and had sex witha  12 year old girl would that make me a douche bag or a sick person? No that would make me a horny little kid.... If he was his dad would it be any different? Look at our society and the way things are taken these days. If i simply sleep with a girl everyone will automatically assume sexual activity was involved, when it probably wasn't. :roll:

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 03:09:07 PM »

I am not saying it's ok to sleep with kids...But he thinks it's ok because of his past and what its done to him..Some people regress in age because of Trauma as a child. You have to look at it in a different light from a different perspective.

What makes him a douchebag? If I was a 12 year old boy and had sex witha  12 year old girl would that make me a douche bag or a sick person? No that would make me a horny little kid.... If he was his dad would it be any different? Look at our society and the way things are taken these days. If i simply sleep with a girl everyone will automatically assume sexual activity was involved, when it probably wasn't. :roll:

Umm whats what the trial was about ... him sleeping with kids and you just said its okay.. I dont know why anyone bothers arguing with you because its a run around and you seem not to understand simple concepts. Try and reading things before posting your BS. And this is where you make a personal comment about me....(or who ever he is in a conflict with) ... .. ..

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 03:12:51 PM »

Umm whats what the trial was about ... him sleeping with kids and you just said its okay.. I dont know why anyone bothers arguing with you because its a run around and you seem not to understand simple concepts. Try and reading things before posting your BS. And this is where you make a personal comment about me....(or who ever he is in a conflict with) ... .. ..
If it weren't ok for someone to sleep with someone else I guess little kids are going to start accusing their parents of sleeping with them.. Its molestation not sleeping with a little kid. If you mean he had sex with them that is a different story. I am not going to get personal, because there is no need to.

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 03:16:55 PM »
Yea but parents and the OWN kids are diffrent not some rad dude that sings and some random kid. So your saying that if you had kids you would let him sleep with them ? Its wrong and he also gave one of the kids wine. Hes a freak period and he should be sent to jail and have some OTHER BIG GUY SLEEP WITH HIM.